Advanced PV Hands-On Installation Training
Learn How To Install PV Equipment
Category : Solar Photovoltaics
Credit Hours : 16 Hours in 2 Days
Format : Live Classroom
Professional Certificate : Advanced PV Hands-On Installation
Recommended For : PV Installers & Students Taking the NABCEP PV Installer Exam
This solar PV hands-on installation training lab is designed for those wanting to learn how to install solar. It is also a great solar training for students wanting to enter the industry with first hand knowledge of PV system components, outside of the classroom training. This solar training provides the skills needed for solar installer professionals to work with various PV systems and understand the industry. The PV Entry Level training or similar, is required as a prerequisite.
What Will You Gain?
A comprehensive working knowledge of solar PV installation in order to perform the job of a solar PV installer. This program also helps you get prepared for the NABCEP PV Installer exam. You’ll gain exposure to multiple system types and understand the features and benefits of different mounting hardware, inverters, modules, components, and storage technology. You will have hands-on experience with the install process, giving you the groundwork needed to specify, visualize, and install a solar PV system.
Classroom Labs Training
This solar training program is taught in a labs setting. Take this training with interested peers at one of our locations. This solar training program is hands-on. Please make sure to wear proper clothing. Sneakers are recommended. Classes begin at 8:30 a.m. and end at 5:30 p.m.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone pursuing a career track in solar PV installation such as contractors, solar installers, crew members, project managers, site assessors, electricians, and technicians. Also wholesale customer service, purchasing, sales, and marketing staff who sell or support products related to solar PV installation will benefit greatly from this course. Professionals will benefit from the broad knowledge this course provides when working with various solar PV systems within the industry, and feel comfortable communicating to clients with enthusiasm and confidence.
PV-320 : Installation Hands-On Lab
- Live Installation Demonstration – Roof & Electrical Safety
- Live Installation Demonstration – Mounting Hardware Roof Penetration
- Live Installation Demonstration – Panel Mounting, Leveling, and Grounding
- Live Installation Demonstration – Grid Tied String Inverter System Wiring
- Live Installation Demonstration – Grid Tied Micro Inverter System Wiring
- Live Installation Demonstration – Off Grid / Battery System Inverter Wiring
- Live Installation Demonstration – Wire Management
- Live Installation Demonstration – Commissioning
- Live Installation Demonstration – Troubleshooting
- Live Installation Demonstration – Design and Orientation Impact on Performance